Our client is a company renowned for their excellent service in providing insurance broking and underwriting services to their clients. They have a strong presence in Australia and are consistently seeking strong talent to join their ranks.
This role is part of the Global Inwards team. As an Account Director you will:
- Deliver high quality service to clients by managing their insurance needs and objectives
- Manage and collaborate with key network to ensure you achieve the best solution for clients
- Generate strong revenue growth by managing and growing a portfolio of clients
- Initiate and develop new business relationships and new business opportunities
- Form strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Manage a team
You will have:
- Experience managing and growing a portfolio as an insurance broker
- Tier 1 Broking qualification
- Previous experience working on Global Inwards accounts
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong client service focus
- Strong administration and account management skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Competitive remuneration
- Further career prospects and opportunities to develop
Don’t delay and APPLY NOW by submitting your resume for immediate consideration.
Alternatively you can contact Leena on 0477 023 441 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion about the role.