Our client is a leader in the Insurance market and is one of Australia’s largest and well-regarded Insurance organisations. With a tailored client approach and extensive industry knowledge, they have achieved significant growth within Australia.
As an Account Director you will:
- Manage an existing portfolio of Mid Market clients.
- Responsible for managing a team of brokers
- Grow the book of business by maintaining a high client retention rate
- Develop strong relationships with underwriters and underwriting agencies
- Identify and build opportunities to cross sell into other areas of the business
- Mentor and support other junior brokers within your team
- Commercial insurance broking experience
- Tier 1 qualifications
- Ability to train and mentor junior brokers
- Ability to build and maintain a book of clients
- Ability to present to C-suite level executives and managers
- Ability to negotiate and build strong relationships
- Previous experience servicing Mid Market clients.
- Competitive salary package
- Join a progressive company with career opportunities
Don’t delay and APPLY NOW by submitting your resume for immediate consideration.
Alternatively you can contact Emma on 0477 771 502 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion about the role.