- Opportunity for career progression!
- 2IC to state manager!
- Incentive for new business!
As an Account Director/Principal Broker you will:
- Manage a portfolio of circa 400k in income within the mid-market/corporate space.
- Work closely with the NSW service and BD team.
- Mentor junior staff.
- Be provided with assistance from Account Executives.
- Direct, lead and grow the portfolio.
You will have:
- Previous Corporate Broking experience.
- Solid track record of portfolio management (mid-market Corporate) experience.
- Strong technical knowledge of GI products. Professional Risk policies are managed via the Pro/Financial Risks team. Some working knowledge of D&O, PI, Cyber & Workers Compensation programs is not priority however is preferable.
- Whilst the role is primarily portfolio management, they all have Business Development budgets. The candidate should have capacity to develop business organically and via introduction of new clients.
- Salary range between 145k-170k + super + new business incentive.
- Flexible working arrangements currently in practice for 2-3 days from home
Don’t delay and APPLY NOW by submitting your resume for immediate consideration.
For any enquiries, please Tom on 0438 456 082.