From humble beginnings, our client has grown to be one of the largest privately-owned Insurance firms in the country. This is an opportunity for an individual, who shares their passion for customer service and the insurance industry to join their Sydney office as an Account Executive.
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for assisting senior Brokers with the day-to-days servicing of commercial clients. Your duties may include:
- Development of future opportunities through interaction with existing clients, and, actively seeking opportunities for new business.
- Customer Service - ensuring each interaction with clients is a positive experience.
- Policy Renewal and Claims management including liaising with key stakeholders within the process when required
- Processing of new business, renewals and policy maintenance.
- Preparation of quotations, negotiations with underwriters, preparation of reports.
The ideal candidate for this role is someone who is:
- Proven experience as an insurance broker and time in CSO or equivalent
- Knowledge in all types of insurance plans (automobile, fire, life, property, medical etc)
- “Can-Do” attitude
- Team player
- Results driven
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
Feel free to call Tom Rapley on 0438 456 082 to discuss this opportunity further.