Commencing immediately on a permanent full time position, this position is supporting an experience Account Manager in their corporate team.
Key responsibilities include yet are not limited to:
- Processing quotes, invoices, premiums, adjustments etc.
- Liaising with clients and insurers in relation to premiums and claims.
- Continually keeping abreast of the industry and client requirements and needs.
- Maintaining the data base and ensuring various systems are up to date.
- Overall support to the Account Manager with the portfolio.
- General administrative duties as required.
- Previous experience in an insurance broking environment highly regarded.
- Previous liability experience.
- Experience dealing with high volumes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to build excellent rapport with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to meet deadlines.