Our client is a leader in the Insurance market and is one of Australia’s largest and well-regarded Insurance organizations. With a tailored client approach and extensive industry knowledge, they have achieved significant growth within Australia. They are seeking an Account Executive or a Senior Account Executive (depending on experience) to join their team on a temporary basis. This role could have the view to go permanent for the right candidate as well.
As an Account Executive/ Senior Account Executive you will be:
- Supporting an Account Manager with an SME portfolio.
- Processing quotes, invoices, premiums, adjustments etc.
- Liaising with clients and insurers in relation to premiums and claims.
- Answering all incoming inquiries.
- Maintaining the database and ensuring various systems are up to date.
- General administrative duties as required.
- Continually keeping abreast of the industry and client requirements and needs.
- Contract: this role is a temporary position for approximately 3 months but could extend or go permanent for the right candidate
- Salary: Negotiable depending on experience. Approximately $80,000 - $100,000 + Superannuation
- Location: North Sydney
- Hours: Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm
The ideal candidate will meet the below criteria:
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role - open to international backgrounds
- Tier 1 qualified in insurance broking ideal
- Strong technical and product knowledge
- Ability to build long-term relationships