Our client is a renowned global provider of insurance and risk consulting. They pride themselves on providing the best solutions and top service to their clients.
Our client is seeking an Account Manager to help grow a small, close-knit team that is looking to expand the book of business into new insurance lines. The company provides ongoing opportunities to develop your career. The role is based in south-western Sydney. This role would be an excellent step up for an experienced Broker or Account Manager.
Duties In This Role
- Manage an existing portfolio of clients
- Generate new revenue in manufacturing, construction, transport and aged care lines
- Develop and execute sales strategies
- Lead a close-knit team
- Mentor fellow team members
- Previous experience as an Insurance Broker
- Strong sales skills
- Excellent client relationship management skills
- Previous experience across Commercial Lines
- Endless opportunities to develop in this role
- Join an established team that is experiencing year on year growth
- Close to public transport
- Excellent salary packaging on offer
- This role is autonomous so you will have full accountability
If this sounds like something you might be interested in, click 'Apply' and submit your resume. Alternatively, you can contact Tom on 0438 456 082 for a confidential discussion about the role.