Our client is a National Insurance Brokerage seeking to employ a motivated individual with a strong desire to progress their career in the Insurance Broking arena. This is an opportunity to manage your own portfolio of clients.
As our client is highly regarded for its tailored Insurance solutions and excellent service levels, you - as the Account Manager - will be responsible for:
- Providing a high level of service to an existing Mid-Market client base, whilst ensuring opportunities for portfolio growth are pursued;
- To maximise business development opportunities, you will work collaboratively with the Business Development team in converting leads and attending client meetings;
- You will provide a high level of service and advice across the full suite of general insurance products to your client base;
- Tier 1 qualification (Insurance Broking)
- At least 4 years + general broking experience with a keen desire to build and maintain a profitable book of business within a well-regarded organisation.
- Excellent communication skills and relationship building skills
- Initiative and desire to learn
- Demonstrate resilience, confidence, and the ability to lead without authority.
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Liana Li on
0436 472 713 or email firstname.lastname@example.org