Our client are a global leader in the outsourcing of back office functions to include processing and client service. They are currently on the hunt for an Customer Service Manager to join them on a permanent full-time basis.
Key responsibilities of the role include yet are not limited to:
As the Customer Service Manager your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Implement company and team goals to achieve the strategic direction of the business.
- Drive operational excellence through the respective teams.
- Monitor and review KPI’s to ensure client, shareholder and stakeholder satisfaction.
- Providing an pro-active consultative approach to internal and external stakeholders.
- Managing, guiding, leading and motivating a small team of Team Managers.
- Managing the success of the accounts financials, client satisfaction, employee development and staff retention.
- Maintaining key client relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Set and monitor budgets and forecasts and analyse variances.
- Analysing and interpreting data forecasts and trends.
- Communicate and report effectively with the Senior Management team.
- Location: Gold Coast
- Hours: Monday - Friday, standard business hours
- Salary: $85,000 - $90,000 + Superannuation
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- 2+ years experience in a contact centre is essential.
- 2+ years proven success in a managerial role in a contact centre.
- A qualification in Management or Business.
- Demonstrated experience managing a budget and forecasts.
- A finance or banking background.
- Previous experience working with KPI's.
- A professional and motivated approach to work.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills to internal and external stakeholders.
- Preparation and presentation of team performance to senior management.
- Ability to enhance and build sound open and long term professional working relationships.
- A positive and “can do” attitude.
How to Apply
Simply click 'Apply Now' via this advertisement to send your resume. Alternatively, contact Kate at Kennedy Reid on 0477 773 466 for a confidential conversation.