Established in 1987, our client are an international organisation specialising in both product and service solutions for a diverse range of packaging. They have recently been through an acquisition and are looking to expand their accounts team.
As an Accounts Payable Officer, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- High volume invoicing
- Payment Allocations
- Bank Reconciliations
- Cheque requisitions
- Data entry
- Location: Wetherill Park - Parking onsite
- Salary: $60,000 + superannuation
- Full time hours: 8.30am - 5:00pm Monday to Friday
To be successful in this role you will have:
- AXAPTA experience essential!
- A Minimum of 2 years experience in an Accounts Payable role
- Strong administrative and procedural skills
- Demonstrated use of initiative, teamwork, collaboration & integrity
- Attention to detail
If you are interested in this position and have the relevant experience, please click Apply now or call Rose Moufarrej on 0484 001 022 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation.