You will be responsible for maintaining all Accounts Receivable procedures and processes. The role will include, but not be limited to:
- Accounts receivable activities, analyse and investigate accounts receivable transactions, ensure payments are collected in timely manner
- Ensuring that accounts, ledgers and sub-ledgers are settled and reconciled in a timely manner
- Work with the relevant business areas to resolves issues and escalate as required
- Coding and accurate entry of receipts on a timely basis
- Responding to accounts receivable queries
- Other ad-hoc activities as required.
- Bachelor degree with a major in accountancy
- 1-2 years accounts receivables experience
- Knowledge of reconciliation techniques
- Previous experience with SUN accounts system would be a distinct advantage
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- High level of accuracy and the ability to multi task and work autonomously
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume and APPLY NOW.
For any queries please contact Denise on 0436 028 724 or email firstname.lastname@example.org