My client has been recognised as the leader within the insurance world on multiple occasions. They are seeking an Accounts Receivable Accountant to join their organisation.
- Manage and coordinate the collection, reconciliation and settlement of insurance premium payments in line with company deadlines.
- Undertake Accounts Receivable activities, analyse and investigate Accounts Receivable transactions, ensure payments are collected in timely manner and reconciliation
- Ensuring that accounts, ledgers and sub-ledgers are settled and reconciled in a timely manner
- Develop and maintain key relationships with various internal and external stakeholders
- Work with the relevant teams and business areas to resolves issues and escalations.
- Assisting the Credit Manager with analysis of ad hoc reports
- At least 2 years’ experience in the Insurance/Financial Services industry working in a fast paced, high volume environment.
- Experienced in account reconciliations, credit control and managing account disputes
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal & written; experience in identifying and resolving operational process and system issues, complex variances, disputed and unreconciled items.
- People Soft experience would be highly regarded
- Degree qualified in Accounting or Finance
- High level of organisation, time management and attention to detail.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume and APPLY NOW.
For any queries please contact Denise on 0436 028 724 or email email@example.com