This business is one of the largest insurers in the world with a huge service offering in over 50 countries world wide, servicing multinational organisations, SME's and high-net worth individuals. This business works hard and provides an excellent culture and environment for their highly valued staff.
Working closely with the Chief & Senior actuaries, you will be tasked with providing meaningful, insightful and timely actuarial advice to the Executive P&C teams, finance and actuaries across ANZ - with a particular focus on around risks associated with the implementation of new accounting standard IFRS 17. Each day will be different from the last, and your responsibilities will include:
- Support Senior Actuaries with the implementation of IFRS17
- Support Senior Actuaries undertaking technical pricing analysis and building/updating of rates and rating structures for selected A&NZ P&C Products
- Support Senior Actuaries undertaking analysis and modelling to assist Actuaries in production of the Annual Financial Condition Report and Internal Adequacy Assessment Process for ANZ.
- Support development of improved data and information management dashboards to enable enhanced monitoring and management of the A&NZ business
To be considered for this role:
- You will have at least 3 years experience in an actuarial capacity in the insurance industry
- Degree qualified in a mathematics related field
- Progress towards Fellowship or associate of the IAA or equivalent
- You will have strong attention to detail and problem solving abilities
- SAS/SQL programming will be a strong suite for you
- Strong communication skills