Our client are a private organisation within the education sector. They pride themselves on their professionalism and service to students and parents alike. Due to an internal promotion they are currently in need of a Administration Assistant.
What's in it for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone living locally, seeking a rewarding Administration position with an opportunity to go temp to perm basis. Along with a fast paced, motivated environment they offer fantastic growth opportunities.
As a Administration Assistance your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Directly assisting the Director of a Department
- Diary management
- Printing, scanning and filing
- Ad-hoc administration
- Hours: 8:00am - 4.30pm
- Location: Eastern Suburbs
- Salary: $26.00-$28.00/hour + Superannuation
As a successful Administration Assistant, you will offer:
- Previous Administration experience
- Full working rights in Australia
- Strong computer skills and skills in the Microsoft suite
- Strong attention to detail & a strong sense of initiative
- Professional verbal & written communication skills
- Conservative presentation
We are actively interviewing this week, so please don't hesitate in applying. For immediate consideration, click the ''Apply Now'' button.