Our client is a reputable company within the IT industry. They currently have a need for an Administration Officer role to assist with their high volumes of orders. You will be based out of their office located in the Sydney South area with the ability to work from home. The client is supportive of their staff and encourages long-term growth and development.
Things about the role we know you will love:
- Sutherland Shire location
- On-site parking
- Full lunch & snacks provided
- Free onsite gym + yoga classes available
- Working with a great, fun yet successful brand
- A great teamwork environment
- Monday to Friday- normal working hours
- Salary plus bonus
As an Order Management Specialist your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Enter and process incoming orders received online, via email and via phone.
- A high volume of data processing
- Dealing with up to a dozen projects at any one time, ranging in complexity level.
- Liaising with account management and product teams in relation to changes to a project
- Ensuring customers receive exceptional customer service every time is an essential part of the role
- Resolve any issues and/or escalate to the Manager
To become a valued member of the Order Management team in an Administration role, you will possess the following qualities:
- Strong administration and data entry skills
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Customer service skills are a must.
- Experience in a high-pressurized environment and the ability to multitask is advantageous.
- Strong initiative and enthusiasm
- Excellent verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
If you tick all the boxes above, please don't hesitate to click Apply or speak with Anya regarding this opportunity.