Our client are a reputable company within the IT industry. They currently have a need for an Order Management Specialist, based out of their office located in the Sydney South area. The client are supportive of their staff and encourage long-term growth and development.
As an Order Management Specialist your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Enter and process incoming orders – EDI, web portal based, e-mail
- Follow Vendor Bid process
- Take calls, answer emails and process requests during stated Work Hours
- Free lunches!
- Salary: $50,000 - $70,000 + Superannuation
- Location: South Sydney Location
If you are someone who has a positive and motivated attitude and a proven experience in Customer Service and Order Management, you will posses the following qualities:
- Administration experience is essential - open to amount of experience
- Strong initiative and enthusiasm, with willingness and aptitude to learn new procedures and product information
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work under pressure and effectively prioritise work, to meet with company and customer expectations.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
Positions like this do not come around very often and it is a prime opportunity to further develop a career within a booming industry.
Please send your resume to Anya by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For a confidential discussion please contact Anya on 0419 283 314.