Our client are a well regarded General Insurer with operations spanning globally, they have an exciting position for an organised Learning and Development Administrator to join their team in the Sydney office.
As an Administration Assistant, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Co-ordination of training events including confirmation of attendees, training venues, travel and accommodation.
- First point of contact for daily management of L&D inbox
- 3 month temporary role (potential for temp to perm)
- Location: North Sydney
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm (Flexible)
- Salary: $30/hour + superannuation
In order to be successful in this role, you must have the following:
- Excellent administration and coordination skills
- Strong planing and organisational skills
- Intermediate Word and Excel Experience
We are actively interviewing for this role, so please don't hesitate in applying. For immediate consideration, click 'Apply Now'. Alternatively, contact Diana on 0477 776 235.