Kennedy Reid are a Sydney based, boutique recruitment firm that specialises in placing qualified candidates in business support & insurance roles for clients nationwide. We pride ourselves on our positive, motivated culture and attitude towards staff, clients and candidates alike.
Based in the Sydney CBD, our large modern offices are a short walk from Martin Place or Wynyard Station.
We are currently on the look-out for a Administration Assistant to join our growing Business Support team. This is a graduate opportunity, and our main focus is to find a motivated individual with a positive attitude. This is a truly exciting opportunity to establish yourself within a successful team, furthering the growth & success of yourself & the team as a whole.
You can check out Kennedy Reid and the team via www.kennedyreid.com.au
Kennedy Reid's greatest asset is our staff - we actively work towards ensuring our team members are hitting their maximum potential. This role will begin in Administration, and the opportunity to develop into a Recruitment Resourcer role. This process will have full training provided from a skilled & experienced management team.
As an Administration Assistant, your duties will include:
- Preparation of resumes to send to clients
- Completing professional reference checks
- Maintaining the internal database
- Build the company's social media presence
- Documenting and updating company policies and procedures
- Keeping up to date on modern Award changes & updates
- Adhoc administration & support as required
$40,000 - $45,000 + Superannuation.
Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm
To be successful in this role you will ideally have:
- Strong administration skills - typing, Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills both verbal & written
- Fantastic organisational & time management skills
- A sense of humour and social approach to working in a team
- A strong service ethic and a passion to succeed
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below. For any specific questions, please contact Lynne on 0477 771 502 or at firstname.lastname@example.org