We have a fantastic Administration opportunity available with a global financial services and insurance provider. They have been operating for over 100 years, and have developed an exceptional reputation within their market. Their offices are a short walk from public transport and have stunning views of the harbour bridge. They are seeking a driven and proactive administrator to join their growing team, in their brand new offices.
What's in it for you?
This is an amazing opportunity to join a supportive, motivated team within a global insurance company. Our client always look for people to progress and develop within their company, with in-depth training offered, as they encourage their employees to work with the company long-term. Further build upon your already strong administration and problem-solving skills within a very rewarding industry!
As an Administration Assistant your duties will include, but not limited to:
- Interact with customers and colleagues through various platforms
- Resolve and respond to stakeholder queries
- Process customer policy cancellations
- Handle and sort written enquiries
- Update policies within the internal system
- Generate monthly reports
- Maintain adherence to policies and procedures
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.00pm
- Salary: $50,000 + superannuation
- Location: North Sydney - close to Public Transport
To become a vital member of the administration team, you will have:
- 1+ years of administration experience
- Strong computer skills - particularly Excel and Word
- Excellent communication and rapport building skills
- Pro-active, "can-do" approach to your work
- Motivated by meeting targets and deadlines
- An interest in the Insurance sector is highly regarded
Please send your resume to Chloe by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For a confidential discussion please contact Chloe on 0477 770 210.