Our client is a well-known FMCG company, this role will assist with all inbound enquiries, processing, and administrative duties as required. They offer a friendly, supportive, fast paced working environment. They are currently in need of a strong Sales Support Administrator to join their team.
What's in it for you?
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic working environment with a supportive and flexible culture. Our client have an onsite gym, personal trainer and catered lunches. They also have parking on site which is a bonus!
As an Administrator, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Data entry
- Purchase Orders
- Running reports
- Creating spreadsheet
- Action and processing claims and rebates
- Ad hoc support
- Location: Blacktown- parking available on-site
- Salary: $25-$28/hour + superannuation
- Hours: 3 days a week, 8:30am - 4.30pm
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Previous Administration experience
- Intermediate - Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Drivers license and own transport essential
We are actively interviewing for this role, so please don't hesitate in applying. Please send your resume to Rose by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For a confidential discussion please contact Rose on 0484 001 022