Join this renowned global analytics and advice firm who help leaders and organisations solve their most pressing problems! They are global leaders in using data and analytics to create extraordinary workplace cultures. They have 80+ years of data collection experience and have 35 million respondent's in their employee engagement database!
As an Administration Coordinator, your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Supporting the company software platform
- General administrative support to the team
- Entering data into the CRM
- Liaise with the company's clients
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm
- Location: North Sydney
- Salary: $55,000 + superannuation
To become a core member of the team as an Administration Coordinator, you will have:
- Fluency in Japanese language
- Intermediate computer skills
- A strong attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
- Exceptional corporate presentation
- Computer Science background desirable but not essential
We are actively interviewing for this role, so please don't hesitate in applying. Please send your resume to Chloe by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For a confidential discussion please contact Chloe on 0477 770 210.