- Supporting the Health & Benefits Team
- Dealing with Private Health, Life, and Accident & Health Insurance
- Assisting with well-being bundles for clients
- Assisting with back-end research and client proposals
- General administration support to team of Brokers
- Clear promotion pathway into a client facing role
Our client is a major International Insurance Broker with a fantastic reputation in the Global Insurance market. They set the standard in the local Australian market and continue to impress with both their results and the service they provide to their clients.
All the best bits
- Global company with fantastic reputation.
- Great entry level role into the Broking space.
- Fun space to work in (Health & Benefits).
- Career progression with clear promotion pathway.
- Flexible working conditions (work-from-home, different offices etc).
- Beautiful offices in Sydney CBD.
- Insurance experience is a strong preference;
- whether across life, workers comp or GI;
- whether across claims, underwriting or administration.
- Strong desire to progress in your career and become client facing.
- Friendly, confident and strong administrative skills.
For immediate consideration, submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below. Alternatively for more information, contact Hannah Stevenson on 0429 098 986 or email@example.com.