Our client is a growing Life Insurance company located in the CBD. They value and promote a great work culture and is currently expanding therefore, they are looking for an experienced Client Services Officer to join their team on a temporary ongoing basis for at least 6 months.
As a Client Services Officer, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Conducting Welcome Calls for new policy holders
- Dealing with customer queries and issues on the inbound line
- Following up with policy holders on missed payments
- Interacting with insurance brokers on new policies
- Ad hoc administration duties
- Salary: $55,000 + Superannuation
- Location: Sydney CBD
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:30pm
As a successful Client Services Officer, you will offer:
- Knowledge in Life Insurance
- Previous experience in Policy Administration
- Experience in Sales Force
- Excellent attention to detail
We are actively recruiting for this role so please don't hesitate to apply by clicking "Apply Now". Alternatively, for a confidential chat, contact Gayara on 0429 103 614.