As an Administration Manager your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Manage a small team with a large work load.
- Dealing with customer enquiries via e-mail and attending to urgent tasks first.
- Running the day to day of the office.
- Developing processes and procedures for the office staff.
- Daily review of all admins support activities to ensure they are completed, including outlook emails and payments.
- Provide consistency with admin processes
- Small part of the role will be cold calling and cross-selling
- Effective management of documentation in an applicable, timely and precise manner.
- Ensure the database is fully maintained in an accurate and timely manner.
- Employ exceptional customer services focus on ensuring a pleasant experience for customers.
- Opportunity for career progression.
- Location: Sydney Olympic Park
- Salary: $60,000 + Superannuation negotiable on experience.
We are looking for people that have the following skills:
- Previous experience of 2+ years in a high pressurized administration role essential!
- Experience managing a small team.
- Experience working for a start-up organization highly desirable.
- High administration skills - typing, data entry, Word & Excel
- Excellent time management & organisational skills
- Professional verbal and written skills.
- A positive attitude and dedicated work ethic
- Ability to be proactive and hit the ground running
- Previous sales experience over the phone is highly desirable.
How to Apply
We are actively interviewing at the moment, so please don't hesitate in applying. Please send your resume to Majella by clicking the 'Apply Now' button or call 0477 770 210. This is a permanent position so only Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents need apply.