Our client are a well known provider of Medical Insurance services. They currently have a need for an experienced Administration Support Coordinator on a Permanent basis.
Their office is located in Sydney CBD and it is easily accessible by public transport.
As an Administration Support Coordinator your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Dealing with customer enquiries via e-mail and attending to urgent tasks first.
- Daily review of all admins support activities to ensure they are completed, including outlook emails and payments.
- Providing consistency with admin processes
- Coordinate diaries and ensure no gap periods in phone coverage
- Effective management of documentation in an applicable, timely and precise manner.
- Ensure the database is fully maintained in an accurate and timely manner.
- Location: Sydney CBD
$55,000 + Superannuation
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience in Insurance Administration or Medical Reception - this is essential!
- Intermediate administration skills - typing, data entry, Word & Excel
- Excellent time management & organisational skills
- Professional acumen & excellent communication skills
- A positive attitude and dedicated work ethic
We are actively interviewing for this role, so please don't hesitate in applying. Please send your resume to Shauna by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For a confidential discussion please contact Shauna on 0438 718 107.