A specialist Underwriting Agency dedicated to the provision of Insurance solutions, delivering innovative cover and high-quality service. Meeting the needs for the rapidly evolving Broker market, this company is now looking to broaden their underwriting team.
As a key member of the team this role is accountable for back office support of a regional team including providing administrative support to achieve company standards and advocacy targets. The position will also contribute to ensure all stakeholders are serviced in an efficient and professional manner.
Back office underwriting function for the Regional Managers including but not limited to preparing renewals for underwriting, Letters of Appointment, Certificates of Currency etc, providing help desk support to key broker partners whilst liaising with IT helpdesk.
This role also carries duties assisting with broker segmentation, business planning and distribution strategy implementation. This will provide an excellent platform for future development and growth within the business.
Some key tasks as an Administrator includes -
- Accurate and timely processing of renewals, endorsements, and cancellations
- Liaise between internal departments, providing support to key external stakeholders
- Provide direct support to the Head of Farm, National Underwriting Manager and Regional Managers with broker segmentation, business planning and distribution strategy implementation
- Provide exceptional customer service whilst meeting agreed service levels
- Identify opportunities that will enhance the quality of customer service and improve productivity for colleagues across the business
Ideal Skills & Experience
- Experience in office administration
- Industry and/or field experience
- Customer Service experience