My client is a highly regarded, family owned and run, Rehabilitation Provider that offers a wide range of preventative and rehabilitative services. It operates in the Private, Medicare, Workers Compensation, NDIS and CTP spaces and is known for its impressive reputation in the market. They genuinely care about staff which is reflected in the exceptionally low staff turnover rate. The business is on the iCare panel for Workers Compensation and they have one of the best client feedback scores on the market.
- A unique opportunity for an experienced Rehabilitation Consultant who is ready to take the next step.
- You will be responsible for managing the contractors in the area and ensuring quality is in line with the company's high standards.
- You will be the face of the brand in your area and leverage off existing relationships with insurers and employers to maximize referral potential
- You will redirect referrals in-house, build the area's portfolio and bring on another consultant
- You will work with an incredibly supportive wider business and have autonomy in the role to make it your own
- You will be passionate about Occupational Rehab and be ready to accept your next challenge
- A self-starter who can work autonomously with a supportive Management Director
- You will have proven experience in the Occupational Rehab space
- Of course, you will hold an Allied Health tertiary qualification and be SIRA accredited
Benefits For You
- Incredibly supportive Managing Director
- Be given the freedom to grow your area with no pressures or unrealistic expectations
- Achievable targets and great bonus structure
- Flexibility and autonomy in the role - definitely no micro management
- Unreal culture with exceptionally low staff turnover
For immediate consideration, submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below and feel free to send a video cover letter. Alternatively for more information, contact Lynne on 0477 771 502.