- South / Eastern Suburbs location
- Convenient location next to public transport
- $45,000 - $55,000 + Super
We are looking for an Assistant Account executive for my client's company based in Sydney. Join their amazing Head office, which has a prospective future ahead of them!
The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to progress and develop their career and take control of their work. My client has built a great culture here and will focus on development, to support their long-term career within the company.
As an Assistant Account Executive your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Broking support work
- Processing adjustments and adjusting policies
- Pre-renewal work
- Ad-hoc administration
- A degree in Law is a must.
- Previous Administration experience is essential.
- Previous experience in insurance broking is not essential but highly regarded.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Determination, punctuality and discipline is key.
- Ability to build excellent rapport with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
How to apply
To apply for this excellent opportunity, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0477 771 502 ASAP.