Operating worldwide, our client is one of the largest privately owned specialist Fund Administrators. They are currently seeking an Assistant Account Manager to join their growing Private Equity team.
What's in it for you?
Build your career with a reputable, global company and enjoy the following benefits:
- Work with and supervise a talented, growing team
- Casual Fridays and regular team social events
- Quarterly activities for team bonding and building
- Support through your studies for relevant qualifications e.g. Monetary support for studies and study leave.
- Annual bonuses rewarded based on appraisals
Reporting to the Account Manager and Assistant Vice President as an Assistant Account Manager, you will:
- Review clients' partnership agreements, PPM's and other materials
- Implementation of fund structures on to the accounting system
- Monitor team compliance with client agreements
- Train and support team members in their development
- Operate as a senior contact point for clients
- General accounting and analysis tasks as required (i.e. preparing financial statements, data analysis, full cycle accounting)
- Location: Sydney CBD
- Salary: $75,000 - $90,000 + superannuation + bonuses
- Hours: Monday to Friday - 9.30am to 5.30pm
To become a core member of this growing Private Equity team, you will have:
- Similar experience as an Assistant Account Manager/Senior Fund Accountant
- Knowledge and exposure to Private Equity funds
- Previous leadership experience is highly regarded
- A relevant Tertiary qualification
- CPA/CFA qualified
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Natural ability to problem-solve
Please send your resume to Chloe by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For a confidential discussion please contact Chloe on 0477 770 210.