- Supporting two brokers, initially based in the CBD with potential to move to St Leonards within the first year.
- This position specialises in the processing and arrangement of insurance for different divisions.
- The successful candidate will be given ongoing training, professional development and mentoring.
- You will also be in contact with clients to chase up or follow up various documents.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for processing renewals, completing new business quotes through Sunrise and completing endorsements.
To be considered for this role -
- General Insurance Administration processing.
- Commitment to quality and timely customer service
- Strong computer skills and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and achieve strict deadlines
- Experience in sunrise is not essential but highly desired.
How to apply
To apply for this excellent opportunity, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0477 771 502 ASAP.