My client is a well-known brand in the Australian market. They have a progressive and forward-thinking approach, and as a result, have achieved significant growth throughout the Australian market. They currently have an opportunity for a Junior Underwriter to join their growing Personal Lines team.
- Dealing with underwriting enquirers;
- Creating and maintaining underwriting files;
- Maintaining underwriting database;
- Writing up policy wording for signature and sending to brokers;
- Updating and maintaining monthly reports;
- Ensuring premium payments are received;
- 2 years experience in the Underwriting experience in Domestic products; such as Home & Contents and Motor.
- Strong Verbal & Written skills;
- Commercial insurance experience is beneficial;
- Able to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines effectively;
- Learn from a highly experienced team
- Career progression
- Portfolio of high net worth clients