A North Sydney based Underwriting Agency who pride themselves on being a flexible, challenging, busy & friendly workplace with very low staff turnover.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and passionate Insurance administrator or assistant Underwriter to build a career with a top tier organisation that will support and encourage career progression.
As an Assistant Underwriter in the underwriting team, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Underwriting file creation & maintenance
- Negotiating and preparing documentation for new business, renewals, endorsements & Certificates of Currencies
- Following up Brokers on outstanding matters, auditing, Lloyd's Coverholder requirments
- Logging and clearing submissions within agreed timeframes
- Previous insurance experience with Broker or Insurer
- ANZIIF or equivalent (or willingness to work towards)
- High level of verbal & written communication
- Attention to detail
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Team Player
If you are interested in this position and have the relevant experience, please click Apply now or call Deanna Kyriazopolous on 0427 357 338 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation.