Our client are a global, leading provider of air cargo and aviation services within their market. They currently have a need for an experienced Baggage Handler. It is a great opportunity for someone to progress their career in Aviation, starting immediately.
Their office is located in Mascot - Parking is available on site.
As a Baggage handler your duties will include:
- Loading and Unloading Baggage, both to and/or from aircraft
- Handle different types of luggage - heavy lifting involved
- Handle trolleys
- Location: Mascot location - parking on site
- Hours: Shift work - Monday - Sunday 5:00am - 11:00pm (20 hour working week) (roster is known 4 weeks in advance)
- 5 week annual leave - pro rata
$20/hour + Superannuation + Penalties + Overtime
To become an asset to this high-performing team you will have:
- Previous experience in same or similar role is essential
- Having Air-side drivers license and ASIC is a must
- Must be flexible
- Must be Physically fit
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- A positive attitude and dedicated work ethic
We are actively interviewing for this role, so please don't hesitate in applying. Please send your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. If you have any questions please call Rose on 0484 001 022.