Our client is one of the leading global providers of insurance. They pride themselves on their openness to new ideas and innovation. They believe that teamwork produces the best results and that their most important asset are its people.
As a Branch Manager you will:
- Manage, lead and develop a small team of three
- Grow an existing portfolio of clients
- Develop and execute sales strategies
- Ensure financial targets are met
This role is based in Geelong.
The Ideal Candidate will have
- Previous experience as a Broker (3 years minimum experience)
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong sales skills
- Excellent client relationship management skills
- Previous experience across General Lines
- Knowledge of Commercial Insurance preferred
- Business Development experience
- The drive and energy to grow and develop the team
- Salary packaging included
- Work with a close knit team in a relaxed working environment
- Be part of the Leadership Group
- Utilise your leadership skills in an autonomous role
If this sounds like something you might interested in, click 'Apply'. Alternatively, you can contact Stu on 0410 565 200 for a confidential discussion.