Join this leading insurance broking organisation with a unique difference as a Admin Assistant in their highly motivated and positive team.
Boasting a great team culture, you will enjoy working in a professional organisation which offers training and support.
As a Broking Assistant/Administration Assistant your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Broking support work
- Supporting with Policy Renewals
- Processing adjustments and adjusting policies
- Ad-hoc administration
- Previous experience in Insurance Broking is essential
- Previous experience with Winbeat systems is not essential but highly regarded.
- Previous experience with Financial Lines/Professional Indemnity is not essential but highly regarded
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Determination, punctuality and discipline is key.
- Ability to build excellent rapport with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- This role has excellent work flexibility options and the opportunity to work from offices in Sydney or Melbourne or Brisbane or Perth
- Monday - Friday with the option to work 4 days for the right candidate
- This role will allow you to reach your potential and further develop your career within the insurance industry
- Be apart of a company who invest in their staff development
- The successful candidate will be trained by the company