With a global presence, our client has a long-standing reputation for excellence. With an unwavering commitment to the organization’s values based on integrity, trust and teamwork, they continue to be a market leader within the insurance broking market.
Joining an energetic and results driven team you will play an integral part as a Broking Assistant. Working alongside the brokers you will be responsible for helping drive new business, manage renewals and process policies.
As a Broking Assistant/Administration Assistant your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Broking support work
- Managing incoming emails, answering enquries
- Answering incoming calls and directing clients
- Processing adjustments and adjusting policies
- Pre-renewal work
- Ad-hoc administration
- Previous insurance experience is essential.
- Previous experience in insurance broking is not essential but highly regarded.
- Tier 1 is not essential but highly regarded
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Determination, punctuality and discipline is key.
- Ability to build excellent rapport with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to meet deadlines.