Our client is a publicly listed Broking Company that has multiple subsidiaries in NSW and is quickly expanding nationally. Located in the Sydney CBD, our client is looking for a hard-working and enthusiastic Broking Assistant who thrives in a fast-paced, corporate environment.
As a Broking Assistant your duties will involve:
- Work closely alongside a Senior Broker, assisting with the portfolio.
- Processing adjustments and adjusting policies
- Data-Entry, Pre-renewal work and ad-hoc administration
- Receive great knowledge and insights by working with an experienced broker
- Location: Sydney CBD
- Hours: Monday - Friday (8.30am-5.30pm) (Flexibility required)
- Salary: $30-$40/hour + Superannuation (Depending on Experience)
- Temp - ongoing role, with the potential to go perm.
- Working Holidays Visas Welcome
In order to be successful in this role, you must have the following:
- Commercial Insurance experience is essential
- A strong processing background
- General insurance Broking experience is ideal
- Open to candidates who have commercial underwriting or processing experience in commercial insurance
Please send your resume to Anya by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For a confidential discussion please contact Anya on 0419 283 314.