In this busy and varied role, you may have the option of flexible working arrangements once completed your probationary period. This will allow you to work from home to give you the ultimate work-life balance.
This position will have responsibility for the following:
- Creating assessments for Insurance claims
- Estimating repair costs
- Maintaining contact with clients
- Quote repair costs in line with industry bench marks
- Conducting and completing Scope of Works reports
- Creating strong relationships with all customers, making them your number one priority
To be successful in this fast paced role you will have the following skills and attributes:
- Trade qualifications (Carpenter, Builder or Estimator)
- Experience in the building industry (essential)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Efficient in data entry/typing
- Competent using a computer (e.g. work, excel, outlook)
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume by clicking "Apply Now" or alternatively for a confidential discussion contact Chan Bopha Cheav on 0436 028 724.