In this busy and varied role, you may have the option of flexible working arrangements once completed your probationary period. This will allow you to work from home to give you the ultimate work-life balance.
- Creating assessments for Insurance claims
- Estimating repair costs
- Maintaining contact with clients
- Quote repair costs in line with industry bench marks
- Conducting and completing Scope of Works reports
- Creating strong relationships with all customers
- Trade qualifications (Carpenter, Builder or Estimator)
- Experience in the building industry (essential)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Efficient in data entry/typing
- Competent using a computer (e.g. work, excel, outlook)
'APPLY NOW' or contact Jessica direct on 0438 456 082.