Our client is an expert in the field of psychology and are revolutionising the world with their ground-breaking consulting solutions. They currently have an opportunity for a Business Development Consultant. This is the perfect opportunity for anyone looking to enter into a global organisation to kick-start your career with room for long-term growth!
As a Business Development Consultant, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Execute plans for consistent sales growth
- Source leads to find prospects
- Develop a strong network of influence with contacts and prospects
- Learn, grow and find untapped success by partnering with our clients best consulting sales mentors
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm (flexible, can work from home)
- Salary: $70,000-$120,000 + Superannuation + Commissions (negotiable depending on experience)
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Degree or Diploma qualification preferred but not essential
- Previous Business Development experience beneficial
- Target driven
- Enthusiastic attitude
We are actively interviewing for this role, so please don't hesitate to apply. For immediate consideration, click 'Apply Now'. Alternatively, contact Bronte on 0477 773 466 for more information.