An Australian Rural Insurance Specialist with a global footprint, this company have identified a unique opportunity to provide their clients with a tailored insurance approach. This successful attitude sets them apart from their competitors.
- Build a sizeable and profitable portfolio of clients within Tamworth and Northern NSW/ South-East Queensland
- Identify new client prospects offering insurance solutions
- Convert prospects into satisfied clients
- Perform risk analysis and assess underwriting risks
- Prepare policy quotes within underwriting guidelines
- Work in cooperation with external and internal stakeholders to organise local events and partner in marketing activities, proactively taking part in launches.
- Source valuable market insights and share information to improve product development
- Perform presentations for clients to share industry knowledge
- Willing to go the extra mile to build rapport directly with clients
- Agricultural/Farming experience preferred
- Self-motivated and driven individual