- Develop a strong rapport with key external stakeholders
- Join a team of passionate farm specialists
- Full autonomy in role
An Australian Rural Insurance Specialist with a global footprint, this company have identified a unique opportunity to provide their clients with a tailored insurance approach. This successful attitude sets them apart from their competitors.
As a Business Development Manager, you will:
- Build a sizeable and profitable portfolio of clients within Western Australia.
- Identify new client prospects offering solutions
- Convert prospects into satisfied clients
- Prepare policy quotes, assessing underwriting risks
- Work in cooperation with external and internal stakeholders to organise local events and partner in marketing activities, proactively taking part in launches.
- Source valuable market insights and share information to improve product development
- Perform presentations for clients to share industry knowledge
- Experience in Agriculture or farming knowledge preferred but not essential
- Insurance sales experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven individual
- Enjoys long drives across the countryside
- Strong company culture, supportive of work-life balance
- Measured on both team and individual KPIs
- Career development and mentorship opportunity available
- Autonomy to structure your own day
Click APPLY or contact Shauna Brennan on email@example.com or 0436 472 713