Kennedy Reid is a recruitment agency based in Sydney. We have 5 practices specialising within General Insurance, Life Insurance, Business Support, Technology & Finance & Accounting. We are a fun and fast paced recruitment agency with a clear strategic direction and strong growth plans for 2019, creating new and exciting internal opportunities for our staff.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
The Business Development Manager is accountable for building a portfolio of clients within the market for the purpose of promoting Kennedy Reid’s services.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Developing growth strategies and plans
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Increasing the existing client base
- Having an in-depth knowledge of KR services
- Writing business proposals
- Negotiating with stakeholders
- Identifying and market mapping key contacts
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
- Following industry trends locally
Our people are our greatest assets and we invest heavily in training and development to ensure that we set up our consultants for success.
Kennedy Reid has a work hard, play hard culture. We are also committed to giving back to the community and support Ronald McDonald House and Dream2Live4 charities. We invest heavily in the training and development of our staff and promote internally. The culture is focused around sales, delivering great service, fun, progression, and recognising the talent within our own business.
- Uncapped earning potential
- Intensive training program
- Fun and fast paced company culture
- Health and wellness allowance
- EOFY Party, Melbourne Cup at Randwick & Xmas parties on the Harbour
- Quarterly lunches/celebrations for top performers
- Company sponsored weekly drinks in the office
- Opportunity to participate in community work
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or Insurance professional
- Industry experience relevant to General Insurance
- Proven sales track record
- Strong customer service experience
- Insurance industry market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
Click APPLY NOW or for a confidential conversation, please call Leena the HR Manager on 0477 023 441.