Our client are a reputable organisation within the insurance market who continue to grow their book of business. As a result of their continued growth they are now seeking to appoint a Business Development Manager to manage and grow an existing portfolio, building relationships with their new and existing clients in NSW.
- Research and expand existing clientele opportunities;
- Highly sales focused, as our client is passionate about expanding the business;
- Liaise with staff that are interstate, customers, industry associates and insurance intermediaries;
- Generating 'top of the market' client experiences through exceptional customer service and communication skills;
- Ownership of a mixed - Commercial and Corporate portfolio.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- An energetic, driven approach to sales and business development
- Completion of Tier 1 is a necessity
- Previous experience in the General Insurance or Broking market is preferred however not essential
- Strong customer focus & excellent negotiation skills
Please send your resume to Alexandar at Kennedy Reid by clicking the 'APPLY NOW' button. If you have any specific questions about the role please contact Alexandar on 0447 020 973.