What's in it for you?
This is the opportunity to further develop your career within an innovative company. This role requires a previous business to business sales along with an understanding of the electrical industry. The role offers great on the job training and the support of 5 x BDM's based on the Eastern seaboard.
Our client is passionate about building careers by promoting within. They're a fast-growing business and talent is valued extremely highly. They provide great incentives to enable you to reach your full potential.
As a Business Development Manager, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Outbound calls to generate and qualify clients interest.
- Developing growth strategies and plans.
- Have in-depth knowledge of the organisations products, services and value proposition.
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs.
- Educating prospective clients on the benefits of the products.
- Researching business opportunities.
- Developing and maintaining relationships within the industry.
- Meet sales targets.
- Location: ACT
- Hours: Monday to Friday - 9.00am to 5.30pm
- Salary: $70,000 + superannuation + car allowance + laptop + phone.
In order to become a vital part of this organisation, you will have:
- Sales/BDM experience is essential
- Knowledge of the electrical industry
- A hunger to succeed and develop.
- Passion for sales and relationship building.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Immaculate presentation.
If you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity, forward your resume ASAP via clicking "apply now" or contact Kate on 0477 773 466.