What's in it for you?
This is the opportunity to further develop your career within an innovative, This role requires previous business to business sales along with an understanding of the electrical industry. The role offers great on the job training and the support of 5 x BDM's based on the Eastern seaboard.
Our client is passionate about building careers by promoting within. They're a fast-growing business and talent is valued extremely highly. They provide great incentives to enable you to reach your full potential.
As a Business Development Manager, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Outbound calls to generate and qualify clients interest.
- Developing growth strategies and plans.
- Increasing membership base.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of the organisations products, services and value proposition.
- Identifying and mapping the business strengths and customer needs.
- Educating prospective clients on the benefits of the products.
- Researching business opportunities.
- Developing and maintaining relationships within the industry.
- Meet sales targets.
- Location: ACT
- Hours: Monday to Friday - 9.00am to 5.30pm
- Salary: $70-$75,000 + superannuation + car allowance + laptop + phone.
In order to become a vital part of this organisation, you will have:
- Driven, goal-oriented attitude to your work
- Knowledge of training industry highly regarded but not essential.
- A hunger to succeed and develop.
- Passion for sales and relationship building.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Immaculate presentation.
- Experience working within an electrical trade is highly advantageous
If you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity, forward your resume ASAP via clicking "apply now" or contact Kate on 0477 773 466.