Our client is a global automotive firm and has been in operation for over 60 years. Their trusted brand is well known around the world and continues to grow successfully internationally and in the Australian markets.Their Macquarie Park location offers beautiful, modern offices, a gym and cafeteria onsite and fresh fruit delivered straight to you!
As a Business Fleet Controller your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Administration support for an automotive fleet
- Coordinating and organising the fleet
- Working with all stakeholders across the business
- Location: Macquarie Park
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5:00pm
- Salary: $65,000-$70,000 + Superannuation
- Permanent opportunity
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Customer Service or Administration experience in a automotive/rental car company
- A full drivers' licence is essential
- Have full working rights in Australia
- Intermediate - advanced excel skills
- A strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal & written!