Our client is an Australian-born entrepreneurial organisation that provides products & service to more than 70 countries globally!
We are currently assisting them in the recruitment of a Call Centre Manager to oversee their team of 60 FTE.
As a Call Centre Manager, your duties will include:
- Lead a team of 60 FTE including 5 team leaders
- Drive KPI performance & process improvement
- Deliver SLA's
- Manage remote teams
- Location: Condell Park
- Salary: $110,000 - $140,000 + Superannuation
- Hours: Monday - Friday from 8:30am - 5pm
To be successful as a Call Centre Manager you will have:
- 4 years Call Centre Management experience
- Experience driving performance & process improvement
- Experience delivering SLA's
- A positive, confident approach problem-solving
Please send your resume to Bronte by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For a confidential discussion please contact Bronte on 0477 773 466.