Our client has many years' experience in supporting the travel dreams of Australians. They pride themselves on helping customers who require emergency assistance. The team here build strong relationships to provide global support for policyholders and are proud to base their customer operations team in Australia. They hold more than 40% of market share in Australia and plan to continue to grow this.
What's in it for you?
Our client's office has a fun working environment and modern surroundings. The team often celebrate events and hard-work is recognised. The culture is a "work hard, play hard" feel and everybody is committed to providing quality driven service to all customers.
As a Call-Centre Representative your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Inbound calls from existing customers
- Following up with enquiries and customer call-backs
- Up-selling & cross-selling to existing customers
- Outbound calls to existing customers for policy renewals
- Providing excellent customer service at every level
- Location: North Sydney location - a short walk from North Sydney station
- Salary: $50,000-$55,000 + superannuation + uncapped commission
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-7:00pm (rotating roster)
In order to be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- Previous experience in an inbound call-centre environment
- Experience up-selling and cross-selling is advantageous
- A drive to meet deadlines and targets
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- Drive, passion and self-motivation
Please send your resume to Chloe by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For a confidential discussion please contact Chloe on 0477 770 210.