Our client is a nationally recognized Insurance Company that specializes in Motor Claims Management.
As a Call Centre Supervisor, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Lead the day to day activities and workflow of the Sales and Services team
- Make sure all KPI's and targets are met
- Provide technical knowledge on the sales and service function
- Manage escalated complaint calls
- Coach and train agents to make sure all service and sales calls are fully compliant
- Ensure all emails are answered within SLA
- Handle inbound and outbound calls with existing and potential clients
- Salary: $60,000 + Super salary
- Location: Paramatta
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 8am- 7pm (rotating shift) 7.5 hours max a day
As a successful Call Centre Supervisor, you will offer:
- 2+ years experience as a Call Centre Supervisor
- Previous experience in sales is essential
- Previous experience in a customer service role
- Someone who is a problem solver
- An interest in cars would be ideal
- Previous experience in an Insurance industry
- Administration experience
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills
- A positive and outgoing attitude focused on customer satisfaction.
Please send your resume to Kate by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For a confidential discussion please contact Kate on 0477 773 466.